Chloride Technical and Trading offers a comprehensive range of services to the lead-acid battery industry. The emphasis is on working with manufacturers to improve profitability and performance through access to the latest machinery and manufacturing technology. In addition to building and equipping new factories, the company also helps manufacturers to modernise and expand production by sourcing and supplying the necessary plant and technology.
With more than 30 year’s experience in the industry, Chloride Technical and Trading has developed close links with the world’s leading specialist machinery manufacturers. Using its knowledge of battery making in different parts of the world and the different technologies that are available, Chloride Technical and Trading brings together the most appropriate plant and machinery for a particular project. The company’s experience also ensures the total integration of new and existing equipment to optimise performance and productivity. Chloride Technical and Trading also supplies plant and equipment for the safe and efficient recycling of scrap batteries and for the smelting of recovered lead.
Environmental engineering is an integral part of the total service and includes consultancy, design and installation of plant and equipment for treating air, water and factory waste. The company’s expertise in this area has made a significant contribution to improvements in health and safety throughout the industry.
- Chloride Technical Ltd. established in 1964 by Chloride Group PLC to provide for the needs of overseas Group Companies and Third Parties.
- Quickly establishes reputation in Eastern Europe with licence agreements in Poland and machinery supply contracts to USSR during the 1960’s – 1970’s.
- 1970’s major contracts in Middle East (Iraq and Egypt).
- 1980’s major contracts to rebuild Bulgarian battery industry.
- 1984 enters Chinese battery market via Joint Venture with Singer Products.
- 1990’s major expansion of Chinese business including VRLA technology transfer in conjunction with Accu Oerlikon, Switzerland.
- 1994 Chloride Group PLC finally divests itself of all battery manufacturing facilities and Chloride Technical Ltd. becomes the subject of a management “buy-out”.
- Group Industrial Property Rights acquired as part of “buy-out” Agreement
- 1994 name changed to Chloride Technical & Trading Ltd. and incorporated as a private limited company.
- 1995 decision made to concentrate marketing efforts on China, Former Soviet Union, Poland and Bulgaria.
- CTT becomes the leading supplier of machinery and know-how to China.
- 2001 CTT re-enters Russian market with major contracts for industrial battery making machinery.
- 2003 links with Iraq re-established and reconstruction programme commences.
- Demand for technical support from former Chloride Group Companies continues
- 2004 to date. Major contract work continues in Russia, China and Middle East.
Responsible for project design, management and execution. Also a point of contact regarding any technical inquiries you may have.
For all your project needs from a single machine installation to a full factory project please speak to Mike who will only be too pleased to help.
For all your spare parts inquires please contact John. John is also responsible for the companies commercial structure and logistic operations.